TexasEd

Who makes the best headliners?

There's only one way to make a original style headliner that fits correctly with the bows.  A ridged headliner offers more options that can make them vary and be unique.  Rich stands up for and behind his products.  When/If you have a problem you can address it directly with him.  Bet you can't say that for TMI.  Are you a MTF stalker on multiple forums? Haha

11 minutes ago, Grabber70Mach said:

There's only one way to make a original style headliner that fits correctly with the bows.  A ridged headliner offers more options that can make them vary and be unique.  Rich stands up for and behind his products.  When/If you have a problem you can address it directly with him.  Bet you can't say that for TMI.  Are you a MTF stalker on multiple forums? Haha

Nope, but I can.say that he is a TMI stalker.  When someone says to look at the reviews, well I figured why not.  When you do a simple google search and click on multiple ones, guess who was always in there bashing TMI.  It's good you're sticking up for MTF, you must have purchased his product.  I didnt, so sorry hahah, and happen to love my TMI headliner. Soo when the OP asked about headliners I gave my opinion and didnt bash any other products, just mentioned cost which is a big component for some people and the fact that it's been great!  

Nope can't say I have, but having seen both products I know where I'll spend my hard earned money.  With the product that has durability and will last the longest.  Reviews are just that reviews, some are bought and paid for so I take them as a grain of salt.  Just like opinions are like B-holes everyone has one.  Haha, haha.  Peace.

I've always preferred the look of an upholstered panel with an array of material and color choices (at least it has the "look" of an upgrade) or a nicely installed conventional headliner over the "cheap" look of grained, shiny plastic.