Sign in to follow this  
danno

1969 Mustang tilt and tilt away column

I am selling my tilt and tilt away column. It includes all the parts you need except for some parts available in standard non-tilt columns.  It is listed in ebay, look for the listing by dj747dj747.  I need to pay for my own car upkeep, so it is priced high at $1400.   I will give a $100 discount to anyone from this forum who whats it and you pay by check without going through ebay.  Look at the listing for all photos and details. 

100_0611[1].JPG

On July 30 the price on fleabay will drop to $1330.  You can buy it today for $1300.  I will lower my price on 69stang  at the same time.  I think you all know how much this is worth as a desired feature in your car. I am just trying to take care of  me ( so I can work on my car) and whoever wants it the most.  So keep watching for a lower price'

The price for buyers on this forum is now $1210 plus shipping.  It has been reduced to $1280 on fleebay.  Again, you must purchase from me direct to get this price.  

The first person to offer my price wins the bid, if it is someone on this forum,  Vintagemustang, or fleebay. 

Sold on ebay for $1140.  Anyone watching will now realize the value of these.  I have watched them for years on ebay, and I knew it would sell for about this price. So if you still looking, now you know how much to expect to pay