ksquared

Seat belt/Harness question

It has been so many years since my Mustang was together I've forgotten if I had just seat belts or a belt & harness. I think I had a retractable belt with the starburst button and a harness. If I didn't, I sure would like such a setup. So far, I haven't found such a complete setup. I guess I should call one of the many vendors but I thought why not ask here. Any suggestions?

Did any 69 Mustangs come with color matching seat belts?  I have a standard interior in Dark Red (Maroon),  I need to replace the webbing and was thinking of using maroon webbing because it will blend in with the interior better.  Anyone have a source for webbing they like?  I think I can reuse my existing hardware.

17 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Did any 69 Mustangs come with color matching seat belts?  I have a standard interior in Dark Red (Maroon),  I need to replace the webbing and was thinking of using maroon webbing because it will blend in with the interior better.  Anyone have a source for webbing they like?  I think I can reuse my existing hardware.

My 69 Grande has Nugget Gold interior, seat belts (webbing and plastic/rubber parts) are gold/beige color.

Thanks,  I think I found a source for the 3 band webbing that matches the original style.  I’m going to ask for a smaple color swatch and see how it looks.  Strange being excited about seat belts.