newstang

rear seat tray placement?

Mine was just mounted with 7-8 screws along the perimeter. The tray in your picture is mounted upside down. I can link a picture of mine later when I get home if you want.

You can mount speakers in some of the holes, but I don't know if that was an option from the factory.

No defroster.

4 minutes ago, Casgar said:

Mine was just mounted with 7-8 screws along the perimeter. The tray in your picture is mounted upside down. I can link a picture of mine later when I get home if you want.

You can mount speakers in some of the holes, but I don't know if that was an option from the factory.

No defroster.

ha, of course its upside down :-)

i didnt even think it would go in the other way :-)

19 minutes ago, Casgar said:

Will this anser your question?

http://fyi.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24681

Since I bought my car without that panel I can't anser from personal experience.

can't really tell but it looks like it has brackets up top on the sides too.

There is one person here who will know all this for sure,,,,, RIDGERUNNER !

The brackets for the bottom of the seat back are the hinges for the fold down seat,the seat is just solid mounted  ,the top of the seat back also has a solid mount bracket ,there is a metal cap on top of the seat back that covers the seat back top and the package tray ,there is also a small fiberglass cover at each end of the top cap 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

The brackets for the bottom of the seat back are the hinges for the fold down seat,the seat is just solid mounted  ,the top of the seat back also has a solid mount bracket ,there is a metal cap on top of the seat back that covers the seat back top and the package tray ,there is also a small fiberglass cover at each end of the top cap 

I have the trim for the top and the two fiberglass ends. Do you have any of the brackets? 

2 hours ago, skidmarky said:

I may have a few pieces you are looking for. Do you need the hinges at the bottom of the seat back? What do you need besides the brackets pictured in the post above?

hi thanks,

yes i need the bottom and tops

thx

2 hours ago, skidmarky said:

I only have one of the top brackets, pretty sure I have a set of the bottom hinges but will look tonight.

Thanks for checking, I now have the bottoms from a very generous brother poster. (latoracing)