Ridge Runner

There goes my baby

I gave this 67 S code to my nephew in 1996 i have owned it since 1982 ,shortly after he was diagnosed with leukemia . We worked on it when he felt good and we came close to finishing it when we lost him in 1999. It has been in storage since. I didnt want to ,but i put it up for sale to buy some property that i have wanted for a long time ,tomorrow it will be gone ,it sold in one day with no argument over the asking price ,i spent the last couple of days cleaning it and putting the 9 inch back under it . Still almost as nice as the day i tucked it away ,it will be hard to see it go after looking at it everyday for the past 20 years ,it has always been known as Johnnys car 

received_413763359185566.jpeg

received_465643524179402.jpeg

It left yesterday at 5:00 . The truck driver almost got a ticket for not pulling far enough off the road in front of my house when we loaded it ,but the CHPofficer let him off .

There was some goodies inside that truck, a full race Cobra , a early corvette and a 36 ford roadster .

20190612_161000.jpg

20190612_161011.jpg