ksquared

What is this part?

Well I picked up my Mustang & parts from the shop that closed up. Good news is the body and paint are good. Bad news is almost everything is apart. Looks kinda like a kit with no instructions. I think I have most of the important pieces (stuff hard or expen$ive to get). The upholstery is done. Gonna need a gas cap, door handles, window cranks, carpets & headliner. Probably lots more before it's done. In the process of doing an inventory, I found something not familiar to me. I think I have 3 or 4 of them. Anyone know what it is? Hah, it might not even be for the car. Dunno...

what.jpg

Aha! Wasn't obvious to me. I assume one on each side? This brings up a thought/question. Is there a parts breakdown available somewhere for the Mustang? I remember the parts guys at the dealers used to be able to look up everything on microfiche back in the day. I have several classic Honda motorcycles for which parts pictures & numbers are available on the Internet. Sure makes life easier trying to figure out how stuff goes together.