Sign in to follow this  
Punisher

Window bushings

Hello guys, Im having trouble with my 69 window glass/tracks. I bought my car as a project (69 coupe) and the windows were included but not installed in the car. I tried installing them but I am missing the bushings and clips that hold the tracks in place. Like the roller wheels and stuff. I cant for the life of me find a kit for a 69 coupe with glue in style windows. Everything i find is to convert to bolt in style glass and the kit says it will not fit for glue in style glass. I dont want to spend a grand upgrading to the bolt in glass when my glass is fine. Does anyone know where to get the parts i need? I have all the brackets and all i just need the glue and the little parts to basically "rebuild" my setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found these, but it says they will not work for glue in glass. 

https://www.cjponyparts.com/window-guide-bushing-1969-1970/p/HW947/

21 hours ago, Punisher said:

Hello guys, Im having trouble with my 69 window glass/tracks. I bought my car as a project (69 coupe) and the windows were included but not installed in the car. I tried installing them but I am missing the bushings and clips that hold the tracks in place. Like the roller wheels and stuff. I cant for the life of me find a kit for a 69 coupe with glue in style windows. Everything i find is to convert to bolt in style glass and the kit says it will not fit for glue in style glass. I dont want to spend a grand upgrading to the bolt in glass when my glass is fine. Does anyone know where to get the parts i need? I have all the brackets and all i just need the glue and the little parts to basically "rebuild" my setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found these, but it says they will not work for glue in glass. 

https://www.cjponyparts.com/window-guide-bushing-1969-1970/p/HW947/

I have 3D printed those kind of stuff and used on my windows. Last part I made and installed on glass was the bushing/rollers that are on the rear side windows of the coupes (3 bushings/rollers mounted on the window bracket the glass is glued on that slide inside the window guide).