mustangstofear

1968 Cougar

Bought my own a few years back ,the compressor is a 1953 Army issue compressor,big 4 cylinder that runs on 2 cylinders and pumps with 2 , and generator combo ,it came with a 5 bag blaster and a 10 bag blaster ,i only use the smaller one . Never been touched and the thing blows a constant 80 psi. I have done a lot of blasting with it and it just keeps on going ,way cheaper than take out 

The guy's  weren't  happy  about  installing  Rick's  Tank. It didn't  fit the opening,  the stainless  was a pain to drill  all the mounting holes,  and they don't  like that they have to drill holes  through the  floor for  the  lines. Plus the tank  sits higher than the  drop offs, which  will make it more difficult to  install a  carpeted wood floor  like  we normally do. 

20190806_152549.jpg

20190806_131414.jpg

20190806_152558.jpg

very nice. I'm in the process of stripping down my convertible to have it repainted and I'm really loving the forest green colors. hate to say this, but Dodge has a very neat green out there right now that ill probably end up doing.