Sign in to follow this  
mustangstofear

67-70 Cougar

We have a really  clean 68 Cougar that we  are restoring for a customer.  He wants  our IFS and our Watts link.  The problem is the  Cougar is  3 inches longer in the back compared to a Mustang.  We solved the problem by extending our rails so they will now fit.

20190430_154441.jpg

20190430_154419.jpg

20190430_154515.jpg

59 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

I would like to  do a thread,  but didn't know  if it would be  allowed.  We  did talk him into  going with the new 2019 Bullitt  Green:)

If nobody in charge reacted to the  outrage of members images from threads being deleted, what are the odds of this thread being questioned? Go for it. 

We need it. Not a lot going on in progress thread. Put it in the garage forum. Per the definition 

"Talk about anything and everything that has nothing to do with mustangs or everything to do with mustangs. No technical questions."

Aren't Cougars Ethiopian Mustangs?  That's what someone told me...so yes, a progress thread is in order.  Since no one is in charge of the forum any more, I'll take command.

Rich/Rick/Whateveryournameis/don'tcallhimlatefordinner: Make it so!