newstang

fastback rear window gasket

I wish you the best of luck on this. I had mine done three times, by "professionals". Leaked worse than when I first brought it in, all three times! I have a gasket for my coupe somewhere that I bought and haven't gotten around to doing it yet. 

I followed RidgeRunner's suggestions on how to install and mine leaks in the driver's side rear corner.  I'm not sure how since I put a bunch of that 3M sealant around it and I used the strip caulk on the inside of the gasket.  I'm still trying to figure out where it is leaking from (smacks forehead).

david

I think it is between the glass and the rubber because it doesn't leak at first only if the water sits in that corner and then it just pours out and done... not a slow leak... is there no way to fix it except to take the glass back out?

11 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

I have a You  tube video on  how to install a  gasket  set. Go to YouTube mustangstofear.

hey, how about that hood you made for NZ. are you making those? Im afraid my hood wont clear the coyote.