So I recently pulled my transmission for some work.  This is the original C4 that came with the 69 vert.  It has been redone within the past 6 years, so there wasn't much I needed to do with it.  I changed the servos, installed a shift kit, inspected and reinstalled the tranny.  I currently have a major leak around the low/reverse servo cover.  It seems to be coming from the top of the cover.  I removed the cover yesterday and installed a new seal, reinstalled the cover, and still have a leak (albeit a slightly smaller one!).  I've heard that using Loctite 518 around the seal and bolt holes will do wonders to cure this.  Have any of you tried this before? 

I had pulled the tranny because it was having trouble going into reverse, and would not go into 1st gear.  The install went well, and I even backed it out of the garage, which is when my son noticed the large amount of fluid coming out from under the car! :)

Thanks!