REmmm

Correct throttle bracket / spring / ...

Hello everybody.

I'm posting here because it's the mess with my throttle spring and brackets on my carburetor & intake manifold.
Everything as been linked no matter how and I'd like to put this in order.

Here is my current configuration:

Stock 351C
Intake manifold: Edelbrock Performer 2750
Carburetor: Edelbrock Thunder 1806

If somebody can give the parts I have to use to have a (very) clean installation and especially safe.

My throttle cable is not in a very good shape neither.
I can post pictures if needed.

In advance, many thank for you help on this. Excuse my bad english, i'm from Belgium.

Rem

Hi, are you looking for originality or is it not so important?

Also - perhaps 351C guys can chime in on  this - 351 Clevelands doesn't work very well with Edelbrock/Carter type carburetors. You should run a Holley 750HP.

AED makes some nice stuff.  I use their metering blocks on a Holley 650 HP carb.  With that said, I don't know if that cable bracket works with the cable used on these cars.  I think it's for the later style cable that uses a bolt to retain the cable end to the bracket and not snap in like on these cars.  But if you purchase it from Summit or Jegs you can easily return it if it doesn't work.  You will need longer carb mounting studs for the bracket side.  You should replace those bolts with studs anyway to mount the carb to the intake.