Jayru

Despite The Loss Official Trailer (A Documentary with 69 Mustang content/former owner)

Hey guys! 

Been a long time... For those that don't remember me, I bought/built a 69 Mustang Coupe back in 08, and I was active on the forum here till about 2014. I had started a documentary project/blog that my Mustang was featured in, and switched over about a third of the way through to a 300zx Twin Turbo to build for road racing (then sold my Stang in 2014 to continue funding the film) - Original Documentary/Z Build Thread

The years went by, and I got less and less active on car forums in general... but I was recently closing down an old email address, and came across a PM notification from member RPM on here he sent me 3 years ago! Thought I'd log in and say hello to you all, and let you know that I never gave up on the documentary, and after all these years it's finally finished and I'm planning to independently release it this summer! Was a lot of ups and downs both making the film, and subsequently trying to release it (you can read more here if interested), but I couldn't be more proud of the way it came out. Check the trailer below (feel free to subscribe/visit the website/social media/etc.), and drop a comment here to say hi if you remember me, lol. Hope you're all well! -Jay   

Despite The Loss Official Trailer

15 hours ago, Mike65 said:

Hi Jayru, I remember when you were posting about making the documentary & when you switched from the 69 Coupe to the 300ZX.

I remember you also! Hope you're doing well! 

Hey all, wanted to let you know that my documentary released last week on Amazon Prime Video! As some of you know, this has been an 8 year journey for me, with lots of highs and lows. I'm super psyched to finally have it out in the world. There's a bunch of 69 Mustang content in it (although the film is about more than just cars). It's been getting a really great response so far, and I hope you enjoy if you decide to give it a watch. Please rate/review it on Amazon as well if you enjoy it, the more ratings I get, the better chance I have of landing as a recommended video on the front page of Prime Video! Thanks for all the support over the years, and check out the official poster below! -Jason

62040081_2246898482241764_33317480157518