Jack Wheeler

Glove Box Door Catch

Looking for a glove box door catch for a 69 Mach1.  Apparently, the catches for the 65 and 66 are available new, but the catch for the 69 is no longer in production.  This is the little metal loop which attaches to the dash at the top of the glove box door, and the glove box door latch hooks into this catch when the glove box door is closed.  Unfortunately, mine fell out of the dash when I was moving it around, and I ran over it with my car.  Big mistake.  I hope somebo0dy can help me out.  Thanks.

Jack Wheeler

5 hours ago, Jack Wheeler said:

Looking for a glove box door catch for a 69 Mach1.  Apparently, the catches for the 65 and 66 are available new, but the catch for the 69 is no longer in production.  This is the little metal loop which attaches to the dash at the top of the glove box door, and the glove box door latch hooks into this catch when the glove box door is closed.  Unfortunately, mine fell out of the dash when I was moving it around, and I ran over it with my car.  Big mistake.  I hope somebo0dy can help me out.  Thanks.

Jack Wheeler

Jack,

I have a few extra lower dashes (also if anyone is interested), and one isn't in very good shape.  I am sure the glove compartment catch is OK though, and I will take a look for you. 

Scott