Hux

Colorado Mustang

Hi all

i recently did an online order for a shaker trim ring from Colorado Mustang Parts  

Other than the automated invoice back I have had zero back. 

Sent a follow up email and no response.  

Unfortunately im in Australia so time difference makes calls hard. 

Does anyone know anything about them?  Should I cancel my credit card?

Seems like lately these companies take orders and your money but the parts sre not in stock ,when you do get in contact with them they finally tell you they dont know when the part will be in stock .

My brother ordered a Shelby GT front valance for his 2005 Mustang ,after 6 months he asked for his money back ,never got the order 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Seems like lately these companies take orders and your money but the parts sre not in stock ,when you do get in contact with them they finally tell you they dont know when the part will be in stock .

My brother ordered a Shelby GT front valance for his 2005 Mustang ,after 6 months he asked for his money back ,never got the order 

That is why I like to deal with CJPP or NPD because before I place an order I check to see if it is in stock.

10 hours ago, Mike65 said:

That is why I like to deal with CJPP or NPD because before I place an order I check to see if it is in stock.

Yes well this is my first and it seems only time.

I would be nice if they just responded to a damn email so I could say cancel the order.  

Is there any legal basis in the USA I can cancel the order - the online system doesn't set you up as a user so its not like I CJPP where you can check the status of an order...cancelling credit card is a PITA.

21 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

I'm  originally from  Colorado and  Know  Dan from  Colorado  Mustang.  I  would  just  call  him. 

Thanks but its an international call to someone who doesn't reply to emails!!