Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

Used Koni Classics & 550LB Coil Springs

Well after swapping to Coil overs I have my used Koni Classics and my coil springs that I no longer need so figured I would offer them up to someone here.

The Konis are still in great shape and function as they should.

The Coil springs are from Opentracker racing and have had about 1/2 coil cut off of them to get to the ride height I wanted which was 24" from the front fender wheel arch center to the ground...I'm sure you can find a picture of my car on the forums to see how low it sat.

Anyhow if someone wants the stuff I will let it go for $50.00 plus cost of the ride.

I will also have a set of rear 4.5 leaf Mid eye springs and caltracks for sale shortly as well.

Pics to follow.

MikeStang

12 minutes ago, MikeStang said:

Well after swapping to Coil overs I have my used Koni Classics and my coil springs that I no longer need so figured I would offer them up to someone here.

The Konis are still in great shape and function as they should.

The Coil springs are from Opentracker racing and have had about 1/2 coil cut off of them to get to the ride height I wanted which was 24" from the front fender wheel arch center to the ground...I'm sure you can find a picture of my car on the forums to see how low it sat.

Anyhow if someone wants the stuff I will let it go for $50.00 plus cost of the ride.

I will also have a set of rear 4.5 leaf Mid eye springs and caltracks for sale shortly as well.

Pics to follow.

MikeStang

Tried to pm you, but you are not receiving any pms; your inbox must be full. Are you selling just fronts or both front and rear Konis?

Hey sorry 

6 hours ago, aslanefe said:

Tried to pm you, but you are not receiving any pms; your inbox must be full. Are you selling just fronts or both front and rear Konis?

Hey sorry about that, it's just the front Konis for now.

The rear shocks are Rancho adjustable which will be for sale along with the 4.5 leaf reverse eye springs and Caltrans as soon as the 4 link gets to my door lol