very fat and very dumb

Photo needed of installed 69 Fender Extension

My painter didn't paint the entire fender extension and I'm afraid a lot of it will be visible when the hood is open.    I'm looking for a photo of the visible areas when the hood is up so I can see what I need to paint. I sold my 69 convertible that I used for Chinese blueprints and I just don't recall how much you can see. Thanks in advance. u

Actually pretty hard to see in there.  With a flashlight and with my head even with the grill I can see slight body color over spray at the perimeter.  Mostly the rest of the inside is a grey/primer color.   Don't think a picture will tell you even that much ?  Brian

Every original paint mustang headlight bucket I've seen had the high beam housing painted black. But it's your car, do what you want. Unless you're a concours snob :)

15480186106541460140378.thumb.jpg.8ac7fcb3ed12c1374428a5df39bf14c4.jpg15480186379702027905647.thumb.jpg.539ee6d730aa2d7fb5f02d76c1555838.jpg

Both front and back of the inner light area is originally black on my car. The tab that the grill mounts to is also black. The area between inner and outer lights on the inner light side is body color over spray but chrome trim covers it.