Guillaume69

Vulcanet Car detailing wipes

Hello fellow Mustang owners!

Just a quick question: have you ever heard about these car/motorcycle cleaning wipes called Vulcanet?

I ask this because I have personally been using them for a few years now, and also because it's proudly made in France by a French company. It originated circa 2008 with a group of bikers wanting to create a simpler yet more efficient concept for cleaning their motorcycles. People are crazy about that product now, bikes and cars alike, and this company has become very successful in Europe.

I know I risk being banned from the forum (or from entering the United States on my next trip) for writing this, but I no longer wax my cars, since I started using it. I use it on my Ducati too. The result is amazing...

There are multiple products in each wipe that will break tar, rubber tire compound, grease, gasoline residues, while taking care of clearcoat. No more clay bar for me, thank God. How is that even possible? I don't know, but it works. And at the same time, it leaves a residual coat of polymerised stuff after you wipe surfaces with their micro fiber (included in the box). Car shines better than new and stays clean longer. Works also on black plastics (with durable shine) and glass.  It doesn't take more than an hour or so to do the whole car, so you can virtually do it after each ride. No water involved (unless the car is very dirty, of course). Works crazy under the hood as well. Takes a bit of motivation there to clean everywhere, but the result is incredible. Show car stuff.

It ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for. Check out their website, it's pretty cool and funny. Even their logo is kinda cool! And by the way, I do not work for them... ;-)

http://www.vulcanet.pro/auto-en/

G

8DAA70DB-80D6-47BE-A381-4AB98AB982E6.jpeg

Very cool.  I am interested.

I use a waterless product made called Aquanil, made by Croftgate.   It is unbelievable stuff.  Even sold now by the local Ford dealer....  

https://www.croftgateusa.com/croftgateusa-waterless-products/waterless-products-by-croftgateusa/aquanil-x-waterless-wash-and-wax

I do not work for them and have no affiliation with them