RobotMan

Seats Need Moving Back

1 hour ago, SunnDogg said:

Measuring in between the seat mounting holes on the angle it is approx. 2.5" tall. Not certain on the height of the OE pans as these were replaced when my car was out for body and paint. I've read in other posts that 69/70 risers are lower in general and people have installed these on other years to lower the seats, so that could be what Dynacorn is referring to when they say low-profile. Let me know if I can help with any other measurements. 

Riser.jpg

That dimension is about 3.5 inches on my 69 Grande with original floor and seat riser.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:36 PM, SunnDogg said:

Measuring in between the seat mounting holes on the angle it is approx. 2.5" tall. Not certain on the height of the OE pans as these were replaced when my car was out for body and paint. I've read in other posts that 69/70 risers are lower in general and people have installed these on other years to lower the seats, so that could be what Dynacorn is referring to when they say low-profile. Let me know if I can help with any other measurements. 

Riser.jpg

The new risers that came with my new floor pan are also about 2.5”. So probably about as good as can be. Thanks for the help.