Ridge Runner

Ever want to punch one of these guys ?

The so called experts...what do they know...glue...spot welds.....huh?

I don't have to tell you things are bad.  Everybody knows they are bad.   Now, some even think that MIG welds are bad....next what will it be....big engines are bad....loud exhaust is bad....big tires...big brakes...gas guzzlers.....oh the big carbon footprint...oh the horror.....thousands will be die...!!!!

Fight back against the idiots, the a**holes, the mis-informed, and the non-believers.   Save it, restore it, MIG weld it, and drive it like you stole it....

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

5 hours ago, newstang said:

i dont know about you guys, but i bought one of those spot welders from HF and no matter what i do i can hear them pop back apart as they cool. I only use mig and tig for these panels. 

220 ,or 110 ? 220 will weld pretty nice but the metal needs to be clean . I am going to by a miller spot welder soon as i can afford it 

20 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

220 ,or 110 ? 220 will weld pretty nice but the metal needs to be clean . I am going to by a miller spot welder soon as i can afford it 

mines 220, well actually 208 commercial

12 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

They just passed an exhaust law here in Cali. The scum balls slipped it in . No mods of the exhaust system on 1975 and newer ,that includes tail tips . Automatic $1000 fine ...this is supposed to stop street racing !

wow, cali has lost its mind !! 

Proposition 65, California gives californians cancer :-)

Ronald Reagan is on a rotisserie constantly flipping over in his grave, seeing what his state has become. Many believe the Dems have been taken of by politicians that are literally insane. Maybe all that sunshine cooks their brains? I still call it home, but I'm very glad I left.

3 hours ago, Mach1 Driver said:

Ronald Reagan is on a rotisserie constantly flipping over in his grave, seeing what his state has become. Many believe the Dems have been taken of by politicians that are literally insane. Maybe all that sunshine cooks their brains? I still call it home, but I'm very glad I left.

I hear a lot of people are leaving. guess they have to make room for all the freeloaders coming in now that healthcare is free for aliens :-)

My cuz was LA sheriff, as soon as he retired, he moved to Colorado. But dont feel left out, the East coast is no better, NY is doing free college for all. 

I wonder how they pay for Free.

34 minutes ago, newstang said:

I wonder how they pay for Free.

the usual way- T A X E S, and its not free at all... if you work. I've heard that less than half the population works now- how appalling is that? Welfare is the most addictive thing in the world. You can thank LBJ and his Great Society.

50 minutes ago, RPM said:

I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it. :)

I never would have got that, I had to look up the movie reference. Besides, residential is single phase 240v, not 220. That always bugs me when its called 220. Mexico is 220 and we're being invaded, so maybe that's where it comes from? Lets build the wall and keep those 220s, 221s out ;)

This friggen idiot is still at it ,trolls every post i make ,i am positive he has somthing to do with these new repop bodies . 

I used Dynacorn hood hinges on a buddies 67 and posted how well the fit and worked ad that set him off on factory parts for concourse cars ...i am not building a friggen concourse car and neither is my friend .

By the way ,these hinges are tight. 

Just had it out with this friggen idiot on facebook ,probably get baned but ass holes like this really piss me off. 

Seems i am a back yard mechanic and have no business building cars and i am a danger to anyone buying a car i have worked on ...he better hope i never see him face to face

Since i have been in body repair for 40 years and worked at several repair shops when they need work done on a mustang ,i approved this conversion . 

Piss ant still wont admit he is building the new bodies ,also will not deny .

Build your own conversion ,they cant sell you a body as cheap and maybe not as good as you can build. And you have a vin and a title so no dmv problems