RPM

Midlife vs Michael?

Lots of people evacuated the area before it hit. Phone lines usually get saturated by so many people trying to call their friends and loved ones. Electricity goes out for a while too. He’ll be back in time. People  in these coastal areas know what do when a hurricane comes their way.

Looks like Tyndall AB got pretty much wiped out... Airmen will be in need for help over there.

G

00BD6876-8C12-4ABE-8AED-62299E3174F3.jpeg

Randy called, said they rode out the hurricane from home with his wife and 5 animals! No power or phones. No trees for 3/4 of a mile around his home. 60% of his shingles are gone. 

He's definitely got a lot of work ahead of him. After seeing the pics of the damages, and his proximity to Panama City, I was a praying for him. 

50 minutes ago, RPM said:

Randy called, said they rode out the hurricane from home with his wife and 5 animals! No power or phones. No trees for 3/4 of a mile around his home. 60% of his shingles are gone. 

He's definitely got a lot of work ahead of him. After seeing the pics of the damages, and his proximity to Panama City, I was a praying for him. 

Thanks for the update. …..Randy, thinking of you mate.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:41 PM, Cantedvalve said:

Good to hear this.  I was worried nobody would be around to make bald jokes about me.

I would say the "Midlife vs Michael" is an attempt at the humor.  It is certainly better than I could have dreamed up. 

Glad to hear he is ok, we need him back.  Too many wire questions for me to get wrapped up with. 

Bald jokes? 

The best part of this storm is that I've lost 20 pounds and my appetite.  It is hard when you're old and have to do manual labor for 8 hours in hot, humid conditions.  I got my first sleep last night that was longer than 3 hours.