The PNW

2011 interior in a 69?

Front seats will fit but you will need to lower or remove the seat risers and poss modify the trans tunnel a little bit to get them over far enough.

It takes some modifications but it can be done and I think it's cool as hell

I would see what the width is in the 69 and compare with the 11 ,i think the 11 is quite a bit wider .

I am planning about the same thing with a wrecked 2007 into a 56 ford ,the 56 is 3/4 inch wider than the Mustang so it fits easily . I will be using almost everything from the Mustang ,3 valve 4.6 ,5 speed auto ,AC unit and all .

FB_IMG_1522817032039.jpg

I have seen a 1969 Mach 1 with a 2005 to 201xx interior, similar to what Ridge is showing.   My discussion with the owner was that the manhours involved were extreme, and not worth it in the end.   

But, a personal decision for sure.     

If it is close to what the width is in the 56 ,it would actually be fairly easy ,the bar behind the dash mounts the dash ,pedals and a few other parts ,transplanting the bar and everything will bolt to it . The dash may need to have a filler panel up to the windshield as my 56 will along with a thin filler beside the dash on both sides