Jack Wheeler

Sanco Industries?

larryc94 posted information about a company called Sanco Industries, in conjunction with a repair tab they make to replace the tabs which typically break off from the headlight extension on 69-70 Mustangs.  This is the tab used to attach the lower front valence.  I have been trying to contact Sanco, using the phone number and email address shown on their web site.  Neither my voicemail message, or my email were answered.  Does anyone know anything about this company?  Is there another phone number where they can be reached?

The tabs shown on their web site, and used by RPM (see previous post) are exactly what I need.  Would anyone know where I might find a pair of these (I need both left and right)?  Thanks again to all who have helped me on this quest........    Jack Wheeler

Forest and Donna Sanco were reported missing and feared lost in what is suspected to have been a private plane crash in the Bahama's last September.  The families are still searching for them as neither the plane or either of them have been found.  A piece of landing gear was recovered by a Bahamian fisherman and later confirmed to be from Forest's plane.  Tragic all the way around.

That's incredibly sad news. I've spoken with Forest several times via email and phone. I also met him at the Mid-American Mustang Shelby meet in Tulsa a few years ago. My dealings with him have always been great and his products were always fantastic. Again, what horrific and incredibly sad news.  

On 8/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, barnett468 said:

Forest Sanco no longer makes those parts,  but his friend has taken over and is now making them. His contact info is below.

Dana Morgan
7712 Abbott Drive
White Settlement, TX 76108
Phone (817) 819-0954

dgmorgan66@aol.com

Thanks Barnett I emailed Dana with a query & he answered my email.Cheers Phil

With all the broken tabs on the headlight buckets, I'd figure they'd sell like hotcakes. But unless you had them made in China, I don't know how you'd make money at $25 each.