Caseyrhe

Car Trailer

Metal top ,i have had to drag quite a few cars on ,along with other things and wood will gouge . Wood will rot or twist out in the weather . I put an old truck bed tool box on the front of mine to keep straps and hitches in ,i also mounted a 10,000 lbs wench inside for draging those dead horses on 

I had a wood bed trailer and sold it to get a metal deck, much better. From projects to cinder blocks to steel shipments, it's been through a bunch and keeps on going. I wish I had bought a 18-20 foot trailer, but this 16' dove tail hauls Mustangs just fine. 

I didn't do a tool box up front, but did weld up a receiver for a winch, another item that will spoil you. It has been a fantastic investment.

KIMG0164_zpswmb2yvyv.thumb.jpg.fd0a0549f15d8c559cd0c51b373c7ef3.jpg

7 hours ago, latoracing said:

I had a wood bed trailer and sold it to get a metal deck, much better. From projects to cinder blocks to steel shipments, it's been through a bunch and keeps on going. I wish I had bought a 18-20 foot trailer, but this 16' dove tail hauls Mustangs just fine. 

I didn't do a tool box up front, but did weld up a receiver for a winch, another item that will spoil you. It has been a fantastic investment.

KIMG0164_zpswmb2yvyv.thumb.jpg.fd0a0549f15d8c559cd0c51b373c7ef3.jpg

Did the same thing ,it is just inside the tool box ,cable exits through the back through rollers mounted in the trailer head board ,i can keep my battery ,winch and cables safe from crooks