Jack Wheeler

Looking for heater Controls

I am restoring a 1969 Mach1.  The heater controls are in the middle of the dash, at the bottom, and the control levers slide horizontally.  Both of the levers in my unit are broken.  Does anyone have, or know of a complete control unit that might be for sale.   Thanks

Jack Wheeler   (910) 687-0211

Try Perogie Enterprises in New Jersey.  Their website doesn't represent everything they have so you have to call them, mornings is best.  They carry a lot of OEM used parts, NOS parts, and some reproduction parts.  Some say they are expensive.  20 years or so ago I also thought they were expensive.  But these days I find them to be on par with every other business selling OEM used, NOS, or reproduction parts.  They often have used as is but guaranteed to operate correctly, or restored ready to install when it comes to the used OEM parts.  You have to ask them about that.

mqu02 - Thank you very much for your response.  I should have mentioned that this car does not have air conditioning.  Can you send pictures of your heat only controls and let me know what you want for them.  My email address is jwheeler1947@yahoo.com.  Thanks.  Jack Wheeler