1320nut

Clutch Pedal Stop/Brake Pedal Stop???

For The Life Of Me, I Cant Figure This Out, It Came Off My Pedal Support, Or Firewall, From My 1969 Mach 1 4 Speed Car. I Have Only One Mustang, And It Was In The Bag Of Parts, When I Disassembled It. So I Know It Goes To My Car? I Have Asked This Question Before, And No Answers, On Other Forums. Any Help Here Would Be Appreciated. Thanks

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

Like Brian mentioned.  That's not the clutch pedal stop.  It looks like part of an exhaust hanger.  The clutch pedal stop is merely a rubber button that snaps into a hole in the pedal support bracket.  69 used a reddish colored button and 70 uses a black button.  Both a rubber material but both slightly different in size.

7 hours ago, 1969_Mach1 said:

Like Brian mentioned.  That's not the clutch pedal stop.  It looks like part of an exhaust hanger.  The clutch pedal stop is merely a rubber button that snaps into a hole in the pedal support bracket.  69 used a reddish colored button and 70 uses a black button.  Both a rubber material but both slightly different in size.

I'm with him.