Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Clutch pedal value

What is an original 1969 mustang clutch pedal worth? It is in good condition and has been media blasted and primed. I’m not going back manual so I don’t need it. Considering selling if the value is worth it. I also have the original clutch spring to go with it in good condition and the rod that will need some minor work. I know a lot of people are looking for these to go manual but not sure of the value. 

My WAG for a single pedal is $50 to $75.  Though I've been wrong before. Think I paid $50 for my last single pedal. IMO, that's one of those you hang onto. At least I would, unless a buddy needs it. The cash certainly won't change your life, and as soon as you get rid of it, you find a need for it. 

Notwithstanding the above paragraph, I'll buy it from you if the price is right.

Edit: BTW, where you been hiding? Haven't seen you post in a while.

Let me know what you end up wanting for it.  I want to do the manual conversion. New pedal from modern drive lines is @$160

i will be in San Fran all next week no idea where you are?

Yeah for $50-75 I’d just hold onto it. I’ve been working on my house. I built a shop to work on my car, completely remodeled my kitchen, and built a larger laundry room. 

WOW! $160 for an A/M??? Guess I was just a bit low, but it's been a couple of years since I bought mine.

" I’ve been working on my house. I built a shop to work on my car, completely remodeled my kitchen, and built a larger laundry room. "

C'mon man, you just have to show us at least the shop. I enjoy checking out other folks shops.

Nice. I built mine completely by myself too. Except the concrete. My wife’s uncle owns a concrete company so I got the family discount on that lol. Mine has 9’ ceilings in the front and 10 in the back. It’s all insulated / sheetrocked and has Ac and heat.