det0326

Finally completed I think

Finely completed only if..

You never drive it.

Never look at it .

Never look at another mustang.

Never get a parts catalog in the mail.

Never go on the internet.

Never wake up in the middle of the night.

Never find yourself with a pile of money with nothing to really do with it.

If you can live by these rules you are safe...….

Nice work .Is that rear bumper factory,  that fits sooo much better than my one . Someone must have put an aftermarket one on  my stang as it sticks way out either side. 

13 hours ago, Shep69 said:

Nice work .Is that rear bumper factory,  that fits sooo much better than my one . Someone must have put an aftermarket one on  my stang as it sticks way out either side. 

Hi Shep 

The rear bumper came fro NPD, I was amazed how well it fit. One of the only things that fit right out of the box.

First, outstanding looking and sounding! You done well. Second, that rear bumper looks to be custom fitted. Show fits better than my NPD. Third, I always figured you were a youngster. Looking at you in the pic I said, oh he's my age. Then I looked up your DOB. Dang, looking good brother.

Again, great job on the 69!

Thanks guys.  bob that guy in a couple of pictures is my son, I am the old fart with the camera.  My son was actually working on a 454BBC to put in a Chevelle. I just can't seem to convert him.

Thanks again Guys and yes fvike it is trilling to drive it for the first time. Then put it back in the garage and start fixing problems. Been driving it now for about 2 years and fixing a few problems along the way. Just finished up the A/C  a few weeks ago.  Waited a little over 2 months for delivery on the console. All and all tho it hasn't been to bad. Time to enjoy now.

Wait a minute! You bought the car in 2013 and it looks that great a mere 5 years later?  I think I started working on mine in 1986 or 1987 and finished it around 2009, LOL ... You did really nice work, congrats on a fine '69

Looks nice. Nice finish on the paint.  A you will find out in about a month or two, unless you sell it, it's not finished and you'll constantly find stuff to change, make a little better, etc.

Is that a solid lifter cam in that motor?  Maybe it's just the video, but I vaguely hear valve train clatter.