Midlife

I'm alive!

Had a good friend come over for a "hurricane party".  We yakked, drank, and watched Alberto approach us until it made landfall about 40 miles to the West.  We had modest rain and winds up to 25 mph.  At 4PM (landfall), we lost power but I gained it back at 7PM.  I'm alive!  But....but....

...now all of the adult beverage components are gone!  Donations gratefully accepted.

1 hour ago, Midlife said:

Had a good friend come over for a "hurricane party".  We yakked, drank, and watched Alberto approach us until it made landfall about 40 miles to the West.  We had modest rain and winds up to 25 mph.  At 4PM (landfall), we lost power but I gained it back at 7PM.  I'm alive!  But....but....

...now all of the adult beverage components are gone!  Donations gratefully accepted.

Thank God you are still with us!!!

If I were closer I would certainly assist in replenishing your Adult Beverage stockpile....    But since I'm still in Michigan, I'll make sure my Adult Beverage collection remains intact in case you happen to make it up this way!!!     :)