Sign in to follow this  
Midlife

90* slip-on connector pigtail availability

How many of you have the 90* connectors busted out and replaced with ring connectors or other ad hoc devices?  Most Mustang catalogs list a pigtail for repairs, but they are not large enough to fit over the #10 screw posts that Ford used everywhere.  Even NAPA doesn't have the right part, although they say it fits Fords from the vintage era.  I finally found a cheap supply of the right size (0.190" x 18") from a truck supply outfit, but they don't sell directly to the public.  I found a reasonably priced source from Ryder Fleet Products: $0.97 each, but their website says quantity of 10 minimum.  Here's the link:

https://www.ryderfleetproducts.com/truck-lite-94922/pigtail-tag-plate-p-u13-94922

Hope this helps y'all out!

I bought the last 6; 14 more on back-order.  Try a google search for Truck-Lite 94922; you might come up with other hits.  I know I found one site where they were selling them for $4 a pop!

Hi All,

Great site!

I have a parking brake warning light bezel drilled in the dash of my 1969 Mustang Mach One restoration project but the connector wire plastic connector at the end of the wire which holds the bulb to the back of the bezel shattered and is no longer operable.Also missing the parking brake warning switch at the parking brake pedal assembly

Are there any sources for parts or pieces of parts?

Your help would be most appreciated.Jim  -Reno Nevada 775-852-7550

On 8/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, Buster said:

Hi All,

Great site!

I have a parking brake warning light bezel drilled in the dash of my 1969 Mustang Mach One restoration project but the connector wire plastic connector at the end of the wire which holds the bulb to the back of the bezel shattered and is no longer operable.Also missing the parking brake warning switch at the parking brake pedal assembly

Are there any sources for parts or pieces of parts?

Your help would be most appreciated.Jim  -Reno Nevada 775-852-7550

I use female bullet connectors to replace 90 degree slip-on connectors. The parking brake switch is not reproduced (well besides the ones I made), you can find used ones on fleabay or west coast cougars some times. Here are links to ones I made a few for sale if you are interested. http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php?/topic/58653-fs-parking-brake-switch/

http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php?/topic/58451-make-parking-brake-switch/