newstang

69 Vert project

Nice work. I remember when I was doing the sheet metal work on my 69 Coupe, every time I did some metal work I was always having to sweep up that rust dust, what a mess it makes. I am so glad that part of my build is over with.

moving right along. 

So far dynacorn has put me to a slow halt. 

First, they forgot to send me the seat platform, then they sent me two left torque boxes so waiting for a right box and the fender aprons.

once those are in ill get it on the rotisserie 

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I always like the going back together part ,it is way faster than the coming apart part,and quite a bit cleaner ,untill you have to grind all those damn spot welds!

yea, this one was rough, look at all the crap on the floor, its just from grinding that side down.

Yeah, its certainly coming together fast, starting to look like a car again,  the times i have seen this done on a rotisserie  or jack stands and you just know its not going to turn out good, well done.

1 hour ago, Cantedvalve said:

So when you did the cowl... what was the body hammer for?  Of all the metal work I have done, I have never used one (I do have one) on my Mustang.

it was on the floor, had to put it somewhere