MAC390

Wife got a new toy

My DD is a 2016 base model Ecoboost with 6-speed manual, got 37k miles on it already and is one of the best daily driver's I've ever had.

That being a Premium GT and a ragtop to boot, all that much better ... you are going to love that car !!

I agree it would be better with a manual, but I could live with an A/T if it were the only option too.

Doug    

Ford Racing has right hand drive automatic kits for this car.....nice.......   670HP....!

• Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission
  • 670HP at approximately 9 psi of boost with 93 octane fuel 
  • Kit comes complete with all hardware for install
  • Exclusive calibration 50 state emissions legal 
  • Developed with ROUSH Performance  
  • Calibration does not support adaptive cruise 
  • NOTE: Right Hand Drive (RHD) models require part number M-9066-M8RHD
  • NOTE: All customers who purchased this kit when rated at 627 horsepower, please contact the Ford Performance Tech Line at 800-367-3788 if you have NOT received your calibration upgrade to 670 horsepower

Kit Includes:

• 2.3L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly.   The R2300 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM) 
  • Lower Intake manifold
  • Dual 60mm electronic throttle body 
  • Air inlet system
  • Fuel rails   
  • Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
  • Drive Belt: FEAD 6-rib system
  • 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors 
  • Ford Performance ProCal 3 tool (requires laptop and internet access) with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance 

Right....I understand that......    A while back,, when the "new" body style came out,  I got my wife a 2006 GT convertible.    I remember when these Ford Racing boxes were showing up at the house... I told her I was doing some "upgrades" to make the car drive better.    Afterwards, said that the car was really "peppy", but that the car didn't have much traction, something about the tires spinning when she hit the gas...

I will try to find the pictures of the car being towed out of the woods one day, after it went off the road backwards....   I tried to explain to her what "lift off oversteer" was....she was not amused.....