Jack Wheeler

mounting brackets for steel panel behind rear seat backrest

I am restoring a car which was missing the steel panel which goes behind the rear seat.  I have located the panel, but it does not have the mounting brackets/hardware needed to mount it to the car at all 4 corners.  Does anyone have these parts available for sale?  I will need every piece, including all brackets, hinges, clamps, and attachment hardware required to attach this panel to the car at all 4 corners.  This car does not have a fold down rear seat, although I am told that most of this hardware is the same as the cars with fold down seats.  Thanks very much for any leads you can give me.

Hi Bruce.  Thanks for your response.  Fortunately, I think I have at least the 2 major pieces (one steel and the other fiberboard).  I think the steel panel attaches to the steel seat back for the back seat.  Sound right?  Are there any other pieces I am missing?  This is the last time I am going to buy an old car that is all apart.  Even though some of the parts came with it, I'm not sure how they go, and what I am missing.  Quite a puzzle!  Thanks.

Jack

If you end up piecing it together, I have the 2 upper brackets that mount the top of the steel panel, no hardware or bottom hinges. The 2 shiny ones have sold along with the  2 screws which I believed to be the bracket to body screws. They are in good shape, no rust or bent $20 for 2, plus the $7.20 ride. 

E68FAE6C-729B-46D8-A75C-F239E71E0EEF.jpeg

0A3CC1C3-FFBE-4088-9308-E23AFCDC73AC.jpeg