bigmal

What to do and see in St Louis - April 2018

Hi all, I will be in St Louis at the end of April and will have Saturday 21, Tuesday 24, Wednesday 25 and Sunday 29 free.

Looking for anything to do or see that is Mustang or muscle car. Of course I will be going to Fastlane Classic Cars. That's a given. As my Birthday is on the 24th the wife said to buy myself something at Fastlane. I don't think she realises they sell cars.

Also will be taking an extra suitcase to stock up on parts from CJPP. Saves on postage to Australia.

I'm here!!! Waiting for my shipment from CJ Pony Parts.

It's my Birthday on the 24th so will be at Fastlane Classic Cars. The wife said to get myself a present while I'm there. I said "you do know what they sell don't you". I think she meant to get a T shirt.

Off to Gateway Classic Cars today.

Had to reconsider Gateway Classic Cars as the Cab fare was too much. Went to Fastlane Classic Cars. I think I'm dehydrated from all the drooling. Wow!

I bought a nice 1:18 69 mustang model.

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

4 hours ago, JET 445 said:

Great photo's, I know what you can buy- a new hat!

You are not helping me. My wife keeps telling me to throw it out but I'm  kind of attached to it. I did buy a Fastlane hat for when mine does wear out but I'm not sure how bad it will have to be to be 'worn out'.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I just looked at Fastlane's website, looks like one heck of a place! And your hat is just getting broken in. What's the story with the Charger?

Not sure. It was in the carpark and I thought MAC390 would like it being a Charger fan. It was way beyond economical resto unless it was a rare model. I couldn't anything that didn't need fixing. The interior was as bad as it gets. I follow them on Facebook and they had it on about a week ago so it must be for sale. Maybe its like the original Bullitt or a GT500 and a collector will save it.