jgkurz

Where can I find these rubber plugs?

Hi All,

I have looked on Scott Drake, NPD, and CJP for these rubber A pillar and door plugs. I can't seem to find them.

Does any one have a name, part number, or a link where I could purchase reproduction versions? I know this should be an easy search, but I have looked many times without success. 

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. 

P.S. don't mind the corrosion. The car is being stripped for body work and paint. 

40240714274_7cc4942207_c.jpg

39139590120_6effb91c42_c.jpg

40055138485_5a41fe1507_c.jpg

40240718464_9db4488de5_c.jpg

10 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

They are molded to the wire casing ,i have pulled them off a cleaned them off and reused them if they are still soft enough

Thank you Ridge Runner. Based on your response I found this: https://www.cjponyparts.com/door-light-speaker-wiring-w-speakers-1969-1970/p/WDP4/

It looks like this harness is for just one side and contains both the door and A pillar plugs.

Ummm....I have a very limited supply of door harnesses, none of which are complete.  If the OP is interested only in the rubber plugs without wires extending more than a couple of inches in either direction, I can probably help out.

I believe the door speaker/light harnesses are reproduced for 69/70...

7 hours ago, Midlife said:

Ummm....I have a very limited supply of door harnesses, none of which are complete.  If the OP is interested only in the rubber plugs without wires extending more than a couple of inches in either direction, I can probably help out.

I believe the door speaker/light harnesses are reproduced for 69/70...

Yes, just purchased a pair for my car. Got the ones with the speaker wires so I can add my power door lock actuators. I do not have speakers in my doors.