I've seen part numbers for stripe kits like that but I've never seen an actual car with them.  When I was trying to get Grande stripes I bought a NOS kit with lines similar (different colors) to that.  I wonder if anyone still has a car with stripes like that showing.

Update: Found the part number not that it matters C9ZZ6520000X White/Gold.  I think the one on your car would have been C9ZZ6520000W

On 6/20/2018 at 12:58 AM, MN69Grande said:

I've seen part numbers for stripe kits like that but I've never seen an actual car with them.  When I was trying to get Grande stripes I bought a NOS kit with lines similar (different colors) to that.  I wonder if anyone still has a car with stripes like that showing.

Update: Found the part number not that it matters C9ZZ6520000X White/Gold.  I think the one on your car would have been C9ZZ6520000W

Does anyone sell these stripe kits?

2 hours ago, Bill Bailey said:

Does anyone sell these stripe kits?

Not that I know of, but there are a couple NOS out there.  For my grande we got a partial one cheap and used it as a template to paint the stripe on, but you could probably take an old one to a sign shop an have it recreated.  Make sure to get photos before you buy though.  I've ordered things that didn't look anything like what I expected when they arrived.

http://www.rearcounter.com/C9ZZ-6520000-W-parts57955.html

My 69 Mustang seatbelts are back after sending them to Texas months ago to be restored. And today I picked up the original transmission after it was rebuilt. The original 351 Windsor is also completely rebuilt and ready to go.

So I'll have all winter to assemble the car once I get the finished body back from the body shop.

IMG_20180730_124703626.jpg

IMG_20180618_101536561.jpg