Sign in to follow this  
SunnDogg

WTB: 69 Fastback Interior Qtr. Trim Panels

Sorry for delay, life is just so busy at times it’s hard to get caught up. Here’s the two I have. One looks to be nice shape except paint. The other looks ok but I noticed a small tab that appears to go towards the stuff plate is missing, may be a clean brake, idk if it’s supposed to be there or if it’s usable or not. They are dirty from storage. Let me know if you want a better look at them, I can wash a take more specific pics, especially the area I think may have a tab missing 

D757CC9B-F026-4B5D-BE87-F04D13087B31.jpeg

FC82292A-E50F-4BBF-90BB-F8ECDEDEA59B.jpeg

CB6EFBBD-D538-4E69-8CC2-1D9404ECFE9E.jpeg

AFE39B1A-E5C6-4192-9567-4994C795F2FD.jpeg

190AF035-BD8E-4D5A-8AFE-724ECA554B7D.jpeg

Thank you very much for digging those out and I am interested in getting more info. The one panel is missing a tab, but I might be able to graft one on from another set that I have. Can you please confirm the part numbers? Looking for the ones ending in CW which it looks like yours might be. 69 and 70 panels are slightly different where it meets up with the quarter window. I will PM you with my email address and we can take it from there.