shelbyshelby

69-70 Parts in ky

I just got some mustang parts in. Many 69-70 parts, a few 65-68 / 71-73. If anybody wants to come see them, they’re in Somerset Ky. Or if you have a parts request, let me know and I may have already seen it or may find it in the upcoming days. It’s enough parts that I really haven’t seen it all yet. A few examples, steering boxes, 2 new acp 3core 24” radiators NIB, disc spindles, new stock suspension parts, new steering parts, steering column, fold down seat panels and trim, front and rear seat parts, really nice hood latches, fastback roof weather stripping channels, window trim, (4)68-69 styled steel wheels, oem rear valance, oem cowl panel, tail lights, under dash wiring harnesses, parking lamps, hood scoop turn signals, power steering pumps and pulley sets, bumper brackets, LH sports mirror, oem AC pump and brackets, headlight buckets and a few aftermarket pieces. The only sheet metal pieces were 2 bottom rusted 69 fenders, nice 69 rear valance and a cowl panel. Please ask if you need anything. I watch the post, emails and texts. Here’s my contact Leoatbpd@aol.com 
text or calls 60six27one306eight. 
Another mention, these parts were located in a storage facility, the collector or restorer tagged a lot of these parts with motorcraft wire tags (dated 1975) to label them. Probably not significant, but some of the parts may have been out of service that long because some look clean.

On 2/3/2018 at 10:43 PM, shelbyshelby said:

I just got some mustang parts in. Many 69-70 parts, a few 65-68 / 71-73. If anybody wants to come see them, they’re in Somerset Ky. Or if you have a parts request, let me know and I may have already seen it or may find it in the upcoming days. It’s enough parts that I really haven’t seen it all yet. A few examples, steering boxes, 2 new acp 3core 24” radiators NIB, disc spindles, new stock suspension parts, new steering parts, steering column, fold down seat panels and trim, front and rear seat parts, really nice hood latches, fastback roof weather stripping channels, window trim, (4)68-69 styled steel wheels, oem rear valance, oem cowl panel, tail lights, under dash wiring harnesses, parking lamps, hood scoop turn signals, power steering pumps and pulley sets, bumper brackets, LH sports mirror, oem AC pump and brackets, headlight buckets and a few aftermarket pieces. The only sheet metal pieces were 2 bottom rusted 69 fenders, nice 69 rear valance and a cowl panel. Please ask if you need anything. I watch the post, emails and texts. Here’s my contact Leoatbpd@aol.com 
text or calls 60six27one306eight. 
Another mention, these parts were located in a storage facility, the collector or restorer tagged a lot of these parts with motorcraft wire tags (dated 1975) to label them. Probably not significant, but some of the parts may have been out of service that long because some look clean.

AA320FF9-01B6-47DA-BDB3-6781D3A31BDD.jpeg

0B1BB158-B33C-4680-A1E4-243157450EBD.jpeg

Kinda like I spy but here’s a small portion of the parts I have. Some are reconditioned and some are clean used, some may be take offs from the 1970’s. The motor craft tags are dated 1975. Idk I obtained them from folks that bought a storage unit out and didnt know any history except the family of the deceased didn’t want the mustang related stuff. I have much more. If you need something I may have just ask, I bet we can make a reasonable deal. 

I’m not sure. I’ll be at the parts tomorrow and will see if I can identify them. I have quite a few trim pieces. I know what they look like, just wondering if the A pillars are different lengths for coupe / sportsroof? Are you looking for coupe or sportsroof? Need all of the pieces? 

Here’s the trim pieces I had for a 69. I had 4 bottom pieces L/R and about 3 A pillars L/R. Only 1 pair of top windshield trims, that were damaged. May be able to see the damage in the pics. The other trims look very usable with the average dullness that should restore fine. Here’s the kicker, I’ve not determined if they are coupe or fastbacks. I assume at least the the A pillar trims are different lengths but idk. I have some fastback trims at another location to measure but it may take me several days to get there. 107F8A59-81EC-4C71-88AD-DE242E1C462C.thumb.jpeg.9fe38d96a470912c538d05391631b6f5.jpeg

738CDFFC-1863-45F7-812D-94DA28789C2E.jpeg

A9172943-60A1-40A8-8359-170AE6DAE612.jpeg

I have 2 front eye bushings I pressed out of a new pair of Eaton springs to install the global west delrin bushings. I believe the aftermarket springs are different sized OD than original. If you want these, they will arrive for the price of shipping only. They are .257 OD or there about. They were installed in the new springs but never installed on a car. No-go on the brake lines. 

9896CEA2-7EAC-4A12-8803-8B38C05CF575.jpeg

I have 2 of one side, I believe they are both right hand side. Both are nice shape, little to no beat marks on them. They have been cleaned and painted or powder coated black. Came in a parts cache, from an avid collector / restorer, so I don’t know any history on them. I think one of them has a date coded motorcraft tag March 1975. Idk if it was a take off from that long ago or not.  If one would help you. I’d take $80 plus the ride. Let me know your zip and I’ll check on the shipping. I can get you more individual pics later today. They are both in the first pics but can’t see much detail. 01E254E4-68A4-42CE-9283-1C3E7FB06984.thumb.jpeg.a2b6d3ee78bd20187810fb23439a419b.jpeg

I’m not sure what the cross member came out of. I acquired it in a cache of parts. It looks to me like it’s the common 67-70 SBF with auto or manual. It has some numbers stamped in it if you can make any sense of them, I can’t. The factory  bolts don’t come with it anymore. 

9F1D0413-8450-48FE-9BC8-14E65868740B.jpeg

0E0DEB5D-6E69-4140-B764-4E2F1AC9EA9C.jpeg

E6B35D1E-0DA1-4421-8D24-B5A2D59471EA.jpeg