Sign in to follow this  
Shep69

Getting Ya Stripes On

37 minutes ago, Machspeed said:

Beautiful! Nice color too!!! You like the quality of the stripes?

The stripes from graphics Express are awesome . Totally recommend them. Stay clear from Mustang Markets stripes.

1 hour ago, MAC390 said:

Real nice car Mark. You should be so proud of your work.

Cheers Mac. I must admit it brought a tear to my eye to finally finish it. I couldn’t afford to pay anyone to do any of the work so I just had a crack myself . I didn’t think it was gonna take 10 yrs but sometimes life gets in the way. It’s not perfect but it came out pretty nice. 

Now it’s time to hit the streets and go cruzin. 

9 hours ago, Machspeed said:

Mark , you apply those stripes yourself? Do you have a build thread here? I long to look at my car in the completed status. Good for you, buddy!!!

Hi Machspeed . I got a pin striper guy put them on . I helped him as I had all the measurements. It’s not that hard when you see how the do it . I don’t have a build thread but I might dig up all the pics and put something on there. 

1 hour ago, bigmal said:

Love that colour. What is it?

Are they 7" wheels?

Bigmal the original colour is gulfstream Aqua. I had the paint place tint it with a little more blue .

The wheels are 15x7 front and 15x8 on the back.

Wow, that really did turn out nice.   Gulfstream is a great color and the gold stripes really look good on it.  

So many close upshots of different areas you've been working on over the past months that it is a treat to finally see a few shots of the whole car completed.

A job well done !!

Doug

1 hour ago, Shep69 said:

Bigmal the original colour is gulfstream Aqua. I had the paint place tint it with a little more blue .

The wheels are 15x7 front and 15x8 on the back.

Thanks for that. I have 7" front and rear and will be changing ro 8" rear. Looks great. Love that blue.