MUST

need some good pictures of the exhaust system with AOD

hi Guys,
has anyone made the AOD conversion? I need some good pictures of the exhaust system.

I have heard that the AOD is wider and therefore also the system of the pipes has to be changed.

I would like to install new Doug's Headers D669Y now and I plan to install the AOD in summer, so I would do everything right.

Thank you!
Tom

I have a 4R70W and used FPA headers. I bought a Flowmaster header back 2 1/2" exhaust system. As you an see, I have electric cutouts with subframe connectors.  The only fitment issues I had was that I had to narrow the system to get the cutout motors tuked into the subframe connectors. i did this by narrowing the system at the H pipe. Worked out well and I am very happy with it.

20170602_110234.jpg

7 hours ago, MUST said:

hi Guys,
has anyone made the AOD conversion? I need some good pictures of the exhaust system.

I have heard that the AOD is wider and therefore also the system of the pipes has to be changed.

I would like to install new Doug's Headers D669Y now and I plan to install the AOD in summer, so I would do everything right.

Thank you!
Tom

Don't have any pictures but those doug's D669Y is the same that I have on my 351w with AOD and they clear the AOD fine.

I have the CPP steering box and one pipe is really close to it and had to clearance it a little other than that they fit fine. If you have OEM steering box that may not be a problem for you.