MAC390

All American Car Show Australia

Sorry mate. I wanted to catch up with you. I was out with my boy and his friend. One of them was catching a 3' Lace Monitor which latched onto his arm for over 10 minutes. Had to use a screwdriver to pry it off. He had a bad reaction to the venom with vominting and stomach pain. Ambulance to hospilal He's OK now but this is the first time they've seen a reaction like this. Must be the length of time it was on there.

On 1/21/2018 at 2:04 PM, bigmal said:

Sorry mate. I wanted to catch up with you. I was out with my boy and his friend. One of them was catching a 3' Lace Monitor which latched onto his arm for over 10 minutes. Had to use a screwdriver to pry it off. He had a bad reaction to the venom with vominting and stomach pain. Ambulance to hospilal He's OK now but this is the first time they've seen a reaction like this. Must be the length of time it was on there.

Thats' one of the things with Australia - they have some critters down there that are seriously bad news!  Glad he's ok after all that!

3 hours ago, JayEstes said:

Thats' one of the things with Australia - they have some critters down there that are seriously bad news!  Glad he's ok after all that!

I think that’s one of the things we’re proud of. Especially the Drop Bears. Savage things!

3 hours ago, JayEstes said:

Yes indeed.  They have wickedly beautiful women as well with wonderful accents.  Be careful, though, they tend to latch on to you and before you know it, you're wallet is empty and you're walking down the aisle.  You are warned.

1 hour ago, Midlife said:

Yes indeed.  They have wickedly beautiful women as well with wonderful accents.  Be careful, though, they tend to latch on to you and before you know it, you're wallet is empty and you're walking down the aisle.  You are warned.

More than once!

3 hours ago, Midlife said:

I suppose you also need to remove them via screwdriver?

On 1/21/2018 at 7:48 AM, Dave R. said:

Holy cow. What a great looking bunch of cars. I am not surprised that there are nice old cars in Australia but I never realized how popular U.S. made classics are down there.

Wow, these cars are absolutely stunning! Australia's classic car scene is a hidden gem, and it's incredible to see the popularity of U.S.-made classics down under.