jholmes217

Santa brought Mustang parts!

Santa brought me a set of Mach 1 floor mats, and a trunk dress up kit (tire cover and hold down, jack bag, trunk mat,) a set of blank keys, and a CJ Pony Parts gift car!  What Mustang stuff did you guys and gals get?

On 1/23/2018 at 10:46 PM, willyrnd said:

Is there any aftermarket site where you can get these items? 

There are all kinds of places for original and reproduction Mustang parts.  CJ Pony Parts, Mustangs Unlimited, National Parts Depot, Mustang Depot, and Virginia Classic Mustangs I think are the most popular.  Make sure you read product reviews.  Some of the reproduction parts aren't of the best quality.

Many Mustang owners have also used a parts car to restore theirs, or have collected parts "just in case."  I'm guilty of the latter.  If you post the parts you are looking for in the classifieds section of this forum, you will probably gets some some responses.  Welcome to the forum by the way!

6 hours ago, willyrnd said:

Where do you procure tires?

I get mine the same way as buying for my other cars. I use that search bar at the top of my computer, laptop or phone. I've bought tires thru eBay, America's Tire, Discount Tire.  Just check around.