Sign in to follow this  
Chelby-Ann

December Snow in NC

Very cool shot of your Stang- no pun intended.

We had record snowfall here near Atlanta. We've had multiple tree limbs come down all around our property, and lost three trees; one in the front yard, one blocking the driveway, and another completely blocking the road in the HOA. One of the few things I miss about SoCal is the weather. 

snow 2017.jpg

Great looking photo,

Yup I guess old man winter had arrived. Here just outside Boston Mass we are expecting

about 7 inches of snow today - snowing now but not too hard. This signals the official end 

of the car season here - -they put so much treatment stuff on the roads that our Mach will hibernate

once again

Remember all - only takes a little snow to make the rear end swing out - -drive careful all

Sam

great photo of the coupe.  Too bad you cleared the snow from the driveway, the impact of white under and all around would have made a real interesting photo.  I had one of my red convertible just like yours,  but snow on the driveway.  great photo op

1 hour ago, danno said:

great photo of the coupe.  Too bad you cleared the snow from the driveway, the impact of white under and all around would have made a real interesting photo.  I had one of my red convertible just like yours,  but snow on the driveway.  great photo op

yeah, i had to snap this last May.

5a2c685b8f861_SnowyBoss.thumb.jpg.f4af392cd4542d5fd3ba460c77f26d7a.jpg