Shep69

Wheel Arch Moulds

Did 69 Mach 1s come with the wheel arch moulds as standard or were these just an after thought by the dealers. 

Just trying to decide if I should get them. What does everyone think about them?

Mark

1 hour ago, Mach1 Driver said:

Mine didn't come with them. I haven't noticed any on a Mach- I'm not sure how they would look. Find some pics and show us!

Ok just wanted to know. If Mach’s didn’t have them they won’t be going on. 

1 hour ago, bigmal said:

Mine has them but I have no idea if they came with them. I like them but it stops you rolling the guardes if you need to.

IMG_2103.JPG

My wife likes the look of them , but what woman doesn't like BLING!!!!!! LOL

Looking sharp Bigmal.

1 hour ago, Brian Conway said:

Wheel Lip Moldings were an option available with the Exterior Décor Group.  Not available for the Mach 1 or Grande.  Brian

Cheers Brian.  Saved me some money for another project.

Thanks!   The red is FORD's late model "ruby red metallic".  It's a 3+ stage paint, but it's the same color on the new mustangs/F150's etc.  I've been really happy with it, and my body man did and awesome job on the body work.  Once I got over the wallet-burn from the whole deal, I am very happy with it.  I was going to have the GT stripe painted on, but the delta-cost to do that made me move to vinyl stripes.  I'm happy with these tho, and they are 100% removable.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:12 AM, JayEstes said:

Thanks!   The red is FORD's late model "ruby red metallic".  It's a 3+ stage paint, but it's the same color on the new mustangs/F150's etc.  I've been really happy with it, and my body man did and awesome job on the body work.  Once I got over the wallet-burn from the whole deal, I am very happy with it.  I was going to have the GT stripe painted on, but the delta-cost to do that made me move to vinyl stripes.  I'm happy with these tho, and they are 100% removable.

Very Nice! Where did you purchase the vinyl stripes?

I'll have to look that up.  Somewhere based on recommendations.  I heard you need to be sure to get "3M" material, but many vendors have that.  If I remember right they were <$100 (but takes a few hours to put on carefully).  Let me dig it up somewhere.