RPM

Black Saturday Sale at Tractor Supply

I decided to quit rebuilding my 1985 Sears 24 gal 5hp 220v compressor and buy another. After searching online I decided to buy an Ingersoll Rand 60 gal 5hp 220v unit. 20171115_133928.thumb.jpg.797db3a84cab307572bc36d4717c2291.jpg

Pay for it, they load one which is covered with a big plastic bag from the back off the store with a forklift and I'm gone. Two of my old codger neighbors are admiring the compressor after I unload it and they mention the size of it. I say it's only a 60 gal then show them the info tag still on the compressor. 20171118_172101.thumb.jpg.a680e9b8be3e9160d42af0eb560570b1.jpg

Wtfresno?

Looked up the specs, that dude is $350 more than I paid.  Merry Christmas to me. 

Yea its a 2 stage also...

Just like mine I bought 10 years ago...getting ready to change oil in it and get a new air filter for it.. 

Supply's all my air needs...But I paid 1g for it.

If you paint put a knock out pot off of it to help with moisture.

If you haven't  permanently mounted it.. Look into a way to run the drain petcock out from the center of the tank..

I used some old nitrous lines so I don't have to crawl on the floor to get the moisture out of the tank..