Sign in to follow this  
Rsanter

Anyone here like TEKTON tools, discount deal

Yes Bob,  they are a quality tool. I received a set of snap ring pliers  as a gift. Thanks for passing on the discount code. 

Speaking of SEMA, what was your take this year? The Velocity channel coverage I saw was crap, just interviews of the "talent" for current Velocity shows. 

I always love going to SEMA

i got some good deals but bought the least amount I have in years.

just was not in a buying mood I guess

there were some awesome cars there like always. 

I noticed a number of companies that have been there for years were not there. I have questioned the value of trade shows in this time of the Internet and showing there is very expensive.

SEMA has made it more difficult the get things out that you buy (unless they fit in your bag) and they have tightened the rules (which I am surprised they didn’t do before) .

for me it is always a good time. It’s like a reunion of friends I only see there and my uncle lives in Vegas so so get to hang out with him.

this year I was on a scooter because of problems with my foot and not being able to walk very far. The scooter made it much easier on me and was not hard to get thoughthe show with.

plus I did some drinking and driving.....toward the end of the day there were booths serving free beer and I was driving a scooter....so....

but I can tell you that no other attendees were hurt (very badly) from my drinking and driving.

this was my Thursday take......

6BCD322A-66B9-42D2-8CF8-B216FD01F11B.jpeg