Caseyrhe

Just a Great Group of Guys

I just wanted to Thank all the great cool guys on this forum for sharing their projects, ideals, ways that worked/not worked, ........and for 99% of the time having a positive kind attitude. I have been working on a 51 chevy truck for awhile now and some of the responses from the chevy truck forums I've joined haven't been as welcoming or productive. I am sure there are a lot of good guys on there, but man, one bad apple can ruin the bushel.

Hats off to the great guys on this forum and to the great ones that helped create and moderate 69Stang.com !!!!

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Other than the moderator comment, I couldn't agree more Casey. You guys certainly make visiting this site enjoyable.

That is why I keep coming back, great guys, great info, & very very helpful.

5 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

I just wanted to Thank all the great cool guys on this forum for sharing their projects, ideals, ways that worked/not worked, ........and for 99% of the time having a positive kind attitude. I have been working on a 51 chevy truck for awhile now and some of the responses from the chevy truck forums I've joined haven't been as welcoming or productive. I am sure there are a lot of good guys on there, but man, one bad apple can ruin the bushel.

Hats off to the great guys on this forum and to the great ones that helped create and moderate 69Stang.com !!!!

Tell those chevy guys you are putting a Ford motor in that Chevy ,see what rhe responce will be haha