Cantedvalve

Son of a... holes in my headliner

We went with a  grain that matches the rest of the factory  interior.  This is  why you need to use convertible sun visors to match the  grain. Keep in mind a factory  headliner for  a coupe or fastback only matches their  sun visors. We wanted  our headliner  to match the rest of the vinyl  in the car 

So just got done with a road trip over to Mustangs to Fear in Rochester, Indiana.  These guys are the real deal.  Rick gave me a run down on the cars currently in process, and they are all spectacular thanks to the care and quality delivered by MTF.  I especially liked the 65 Fastback he was building for himself.  He has managed to engineer basically an entire frame for the car going from front to back, finished off with a Watts setup out back.  It (and the others) were just amazing.

Michelle and Emma were able to hook me up with a new headliner to replace my rodent-chewed original, and so far it looks very well made.  I will be installing it as soon as I can get my car running and driven to my house (it is at dads house right now)... but seeing as my back went bad on me a couple weeks ago, I have some healing time before I can get back on it.  I'm close... need to get fuel lines plumbed, radiator hoses on, and a little wiring before I can fire it up.

Thanks again for the hospitality Rick and Michelle!

I bought my 1 piece fb headliner from rich 2 years ago and highly recommend them. Rich and Susie were exceptional to deal with. My only unanswered question was why is their time zone in Indiana Atlantic time and Ft Walton Beach Florida Central time???  :)

Because all of FL about 60 miles west of Tallahassee is Central time, lining up with Alabama eastern border.  It's crazy, I know.  I'm located about 20 miles west of the time zone line as the crow flies.