Cantedvalve

Small emblem or Mustang script

I have a pair of 6x9 speaker enclosures that I use in my car.  They had a manufacturer logo on them... had.  I got them yanked off, but the glue residue is another story.  It's pretty clean, but you can see something used to be there.  So I thought I would throw a running horse or a "Mustang" script logo in that spot.  Looking for about 2" or 2.5" long.  Anyone have any ideas?  Not really looking to put a Ford logo on it.

So I while I was looking for my perfect badges for my speaker enclosures, I ran across a lot of pieces that were... well let's call them aesthetically challenged.  Some of them I could not believe were actual commercial products.  Some look like they were mutated in some random nuclear accident.  I think the winner of the "WTH is THAT!?" award is this little gem right here:

s-l500.jpg

I'll pm my paypal account number to ya, shipping shouldn't be more than $99.00 with insurance & tracking plus packing supplies for a total of $139.44 as soon as payment clears they'll go into the recycle bin.

They're going in the recycle bin Tuesday anyway.

21 minutes ago, Caseyrhe said:

I was merely "pointing" out what they prob originally came on.

Thank you for letting us know which vehicle they came off, no idea why people need to be so bitchy on these web sites.

1 hour ago, unilec said:

Thank you for letting us know which vehicle they came off, no idea why people need to be so bitchy on these web sites.

Sorry if you took that as being bitchy it wasn't the OP had a smaller set sent from Australia that were to small. These emblems looked like they would cover up the OP speaker enclosure & are larger..

1 hour ago, Bob & Sue said:

Sorry if you took that as being bitchy it wasn't the OP had a smaller set sent from Australia that were to small. These emblems looked like they would cover up the OP speaker enclosure & are larger..

Point taken, thanks.