ralt962

Behind the rear seat

I know, likely a silly question.  But on a non fold down car, is there any type of panel behind the rear seat?  It looks like there is a place to attach one but but I can find now parts that indicate a panel or something goes in that spot.  

You can get them in the cardboard material or steel from the normal vendors.   The convertibles have extra stiffening members back there from the factory.   I am going to install one of these and cover it with DynaMat.....

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/mustang_divider_rear_seat_and_trunk_steel-152152-2790.html

Thanks all very helpful.  It looks like the steel is available,  but was designed for a coupe.  These pictures and information seems like it will fit the sports roof.  

I like the little trap door shown in the pictures.

Thank  you. The roll bar was one of many "while I'm at its ". I added convertible inner rockers and one piece seat riser for chassis rigidity, so the roll bar probably wasn't needed, but I like the looks of it.